Thursday, 29 May 2014

Review: Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness

I found the first book in the series to be different and interesting. The second book shifted POV's which was a little strange but I got through it. By the time I read the third book I was mired so deep in utter and constant repetition, I felt like the author was just rambling to fill pages. There was nothing really happening. A lot of pages and nothing happening. Todd and Viola had a bit of the Edward Bella thing going on -- why did they love each other so much, anyway? And the stuff with Viola and Lee, what was the point of that? Even the villains were so flat. I actually liked Manchee and you know what happened...and then I started to like Davey and well, you know what happened. And then Ben...and finally I was like OH COME ON! It became a farce.


No comments:

Post a Comment